Dieter Fensel, David Aiken, Jos de Bruijn, Michael Felderer, Uwe Keller, Rubén Lara, Holger Lausen, Francisco Jose Martin-Recuerda Moyano, Ina O' Murchu, Eyal Oren, Livia Predoiu, Dumitru Roman, Ioan Toma, Michael Stollberg
There were no deliverables to discuss.
Report on the SWSI meeting in New York (Michael Stollberg).
- M. Kifer presented an approach to describe processes (also paper on the WWW conference: concurrent transaction logic). It is an extension to F-Logic, which will be implemented
- Another approach was presented: FLOW
- More information on the SWSL web site (including presentations)
- At the SWSI architecture, Michael Stollberg presented WSMO
- People requested showcasing on mediators. How it is implemented and how it works in detail
- Presentation on agents system (Tim Finnin)
- Presentation on OO mediation problem based on OWL-S (Mark Burstein)
- Presentation on discovery based on OWL-S (Katya Sycara)
- Michael Stollberg will send around the links to the presentations
- SHOP2: Titi
- DLP: Jos
- Instance store: Titi