Protocol WSMO Telephone-Conference, 29/07/2004
People: Dieter Fensel, Jos de Bruijn, Sinuhè Arroyo, Emilia Cimpian,
Enrica Dente, Holger Lausen, Doug Foxvog, Juan Miguel Gomez,
Matthew Moran, Rubèn Lara, Francisco Jose Martin-Recuerda Moyano,
Adrian Mocan, Eyal Oren, Axel Polleres, Livia Predoiu,
Michael Stollberg, Ioan Toma, Michael Kifer, Armin Haller
Notes: Axel Polleres
- Armin Haller will next time do a presentation on ebXML
- Deliverable D2:
- Introduction: Reference to WSMO shall be included
- Small section about used syntax used in this paper to be included.
- Section 2: Keyword naming convention (capital letters for composed
words instead of dashes/underscores) has to be established throughout the
- Literals: reformulate the last sentence, of this section, Built-Ins and
Datatypes should become a separate section.
- We should skip logical concepts as superconcepts but logical definition
of the concepts are missing, same holds for relations
- Functions are special types of relations but syntacically different, by
the extra argument (value), some confusion in the discussion.
- Section 3.7: Instances should have "memberOf" instead of "type".
- Eyal wants to withdraw as an author/editor for future versions
- Presentation: Enrica
"Extending tuplespaces for coordination in interactive workspaces"
Next Conference: Wednesday, Aug 4th, 12:00 (GWT), 13:00 (IbkT)