WSMO Notes – 14th
Dieter Fensel, David Aiken (DERI Galway), Emilia Cimpian (DERI
Galway), Michael Felderer (DERI Innsbruck), Douglas Foxvog (DERI
Galway), Armin Haller (DERI Galway), Uwe Keller (DERI Innsbruck) ,
Edward Kilgarriff (DERI Galway), Rubén Lara (DERI Innsbruck), Holger
Lausen (DERI Innsbruck), Adrian Mocan (DERI Galway), Matthew Moran
(DERI Galway), Eyal Oren (DERI Galway), Livia Predoiu (DERI
Innsbruck), Dumitru Roman (DERI Innsbruck), Laurentiu Vasiliu (DERI
D14 Choreography - delayed
D2 WSMO Standard
- Name space issue: The keywords are part of the language, so
they should not have a namespace; everything that doesn't have a
name space prefix is part of the WSMO namespace. Skip this for
- Discussion if the Hayes is a proper reference for the literals
- Another non-functional properties should be added:
Availability which should be expressed in terms of spatial
and temporal availability; Channels which specifies the
way to access a service (but leave this one out for the
- A different identifier has to be used for the non-functional
properties in Listing 2 for differentiating them from the core
non-functional properties. Also, Titi suggested to define some
restrictions for some of the on-functional properties. For
example: What means performance for a Goal?
- Define the Web Service nonfunctional properties as a subclass
of the nonfunctional properties.
- For the axioms we should have first order logic.
- In Listing 11 the name space is missing and the axioms should
be not goalaxiomdefinition but just axiomdefinition
- In Listings 12,13,14 the name space is missing.
- Eyal: The concept of Web Service don't have a name space
definition, it has an URI. Dieter: It should have because is part
of the WSMO specifications
- For capability preconditions, postconditions and effect we
should have axiomsdefinition and not
- APENDIX B: Concept is not a subclass of axiomdefinition and
method definition has to be removed.
- Next deadline: 21.07.2004