Meeting Notes for WSMO Meeting on
Wednesday, July 08 2004
Juan Miguel Gomez,
Francisco Jose Martin-Recuerda Moyano,
- Michael Stollberg gave a brief overview of the DIP Meeting in Wiesbaden. DIP is in good shape overall. Dieter remarked, that DERI is performing not as good as it should. Better alignment with WSMO/WSML is needed.
- The activity sheet was discussed an updated.
- Discussion about WSMO Lite:
It will be deleted as separate document, since it contains hard to maintain redundancies. WSMX is not using WSMO-Lite at the moment, therefore there is no necessity to have it all in the moment. It might get reintroduced as chapter in WSMO-Standard if necessary.
- Deadlines of outstanding presentation have been discussed, Dieter is sending the deadlines to the appropriate people.
- Douglas presentation was delayed, since Jos should have the chance to attend it (currently on a SEKT meeting).
- Jacek Kopecký was giving the presentation Web Services Choreography Description Language Version 1.0.